Sunday 17 July 2011

chottu!

We live by coastal kerala, two kilometers from the beachside.Chottu and I love going to the beach. Not only our home side beach, beypore beach, the city beach, gotheeswaram beach, kappad beach, thus the beaches are a plenty. Some times chottu get hit by allergic asthma, the way the medics call it. This creature tortures my son when it comes and has to be killed by the therapeutics.






I give away chocolates to my son from the kakas shop and the bakery. He eats choclates, icecreams candies as they all escape out of his mouth to the cheeks, face and cloths. He always complaints about going to the school. As he feels pain on his feet. His mother immerse his feet in hot water bath since he feel relief.




Sometimes only he sleeps with me otherwise he is comfortable with his grandpa. He stares all the afternoon at the cartoon network. Crackles his homework. I feel happy that he has stopped tearing away his books as he did last year
More on next time. Happy reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment